Wednesday, April 14, 2010

First Post! (Introduction)

This is a project blog by your friendly neighbourhood Ariel Meitz.

Usually, you'd find me at my artblog/sketchblog, T.Rexila Draws Some Stuff, but since this is a special project, and since I plan on continuing it later, and since my teacher told me to, it's getting its own site, to keep it better organized, and so you don't have to fish through tags and posts to find it.

Now... The project in question? It is three pages of a comic I've been wanting to do for awhile.

The premise:

Carol is an ongoing story of a girl of questionable sanity wandering the deepest woods of Canada, seeing sights majestic, whimsical, and weird on the way.

That's the short version. I'll edit the long version when I get it back from my editors, but rest assured I'll have more goodies for this blog shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment